milo milo

well the drawing has good clean line-work, the shading is alright and the colors are nice although there isn't much detail to the clothing, leaving the drawing feeling bland and empty. The way you draw the eyes are very stylish, i like it and the purple gradient really adds to it but everything else is quite generic.

The shape of the hair is nice but the way you did the lighting feels quite cheap and lazy, there isn't much difference between this and your other characters, there's more than creating a character than it's cosmetics. I also noticed most of your drawings have them looking to the side, not that it's a problem but it feels like something i should address.

Every character you draw feels too similar to one another, the way you draw the nose, eyes, the mouth, there isn't much variety. I know you can draw whatever you want but i gotta say you have potential and it doesn't seem like you're pushing yourself hard enough.

GhostGalaxies responds:

thank you! I know I gotta start making my characters more unique and it's something I'm working on.

Plague Doc Plague Doc

Wow, you've improved so much since the last time i saw one of your drawings, you can really see the improvements over the months. The drawing itself is quite good, the mood and feeling of the drawing really suits the plague doctor. The colors are moody yet not boring, you can easily tell apart what is what just from the colors. the strokes and lines on the mask looks really nice and smooths out the shape. The shading although is a little inconstant and the goggles look kinda out of place, as if they aren't part of the mask. Overall it's a good drawing, i also like the symbol in the background and how you drew it.

Crickety responds:

Thanks so much!
I agree, shading still isn't my forte and I'm trying really hard to improve that. As for the goggles, I found that mistake too and it bothers me so much but I have no idea how to fix it. Thanks again!!

Bromance Summer Bromance Summer

oooh, very good. love the colour variety and the positioning of everything. The shading is very nice as well as well with the lighting although where the light source is coming from is very inconsistent but I can understand why you did it that way. The drawing as a whole is very colourful and alive, brimming with energy. Even though I'm not a massive fan of the style I can still appreciate the amount of work and effort put into your drawings.

ZeTrystan responds:

Happy you take time to comment and be constructive even if it's not your kind of artstyle! ;) I appreciate that even more, for some reason! Haha. Thanks!