All 9 art Reviews

Bromance Summer Bromance Summer

oooh, very good. love the colour variety and the positioning of everything. The shading is very nice as well as well with the lighting although where the light source is coming from is very inconsistent but I can understand why you did it that way. The drawing as a whole is very colourful and alive, brimming with energy. Even though I'm not a massive fan of the style I can still appreciate the amount of work and effort put into your drawings.

ZeTrystan responds:

Happy you take time to comment and be constructive even if it's not your kind of artstyle! ;) I appreciate that even more, for some reason! Haha. Thanks!

Fox Fox

Very colourful and vibrant. The style is very lovely and nice to look at. Love the lighting and shading. I'm also a sucker for foxes so I love this drawing even more.

ThelittlePolo responds:

Haha! Foxes are the cutest!
Thanks for your critiques!
An thanks a lot for following me! (you're the real first! i'm so happy! :D)

Daydreamer Daydreamer

nicely done. love the colours. I use Krita myself and i'm loving it as i'm a poor little boy that can't afford any other painting programme. I'm not a big fan of the lineart for the arm and it's shape seems a bit off to me. I love the way you drew the eyes though, kinda makes them pop out a little bit.

354 354

looks really nice, love the simple design and art style. You could although work on the shadows and make it blend in more but some parts look really nice with the shading choice. The face is nicely drawn. This drawing would probably look even better with a background but that's just a personal preference.

White Glint & V.O.B. White Glint & V.O.B.

It's unfortunate you don't upload here anymore, you're such a good artist and the first time i saw your drawing with girl's face wearing the space helmet really inspired me to get into digital art. You are the sole purpose i got into digital art, thank you.
The piece itself is really good, the sense of motion and movement is well done. The environment feels depressing and abandoned which fits well with the model. The robot is really well made too, a lot of care and detail went into it.

Sketchy yo Sketchy yo

I enjoy your style, it really gives the drawing and character personality.

sirtasket responds:

Thank you so much 'v'~ I'm glad you think so~

Dance to Another Tune Dance to Another Tune

Even though you lost track of what you wanted it is still a really nice piece. It gives off a mostly calming feeling and I love the colours. it's also nice you added in little insects and such within the background, makes the drawing feel more alive. I ain't a professional critique or anything like that but I know a good drawing when I see one and this one is very good.

ZakkVanBurace responds:

Thank you very much. Sometimes I think I ask too much from myself I guess... this probably is good but, as it's not what I had in mind, I can barely see it. However, your words do help me feel better about it, so thank you again.

Those Chilly Summer Days Those Chilly Summer Days

The drawing overall is very average and dull. The line art is very messy, the shading is sloppy and looks unfinished. the colour choice is good. The background is mushy and seems rushed. The clouds although are very nice and well done and gives off a nice atmosphere but the rest seems really boring. You are a decent artist and hopefully you will improve. Good luck in the future.

Denomy responds:

Thanks for the comment and I agree with what you said. It's not my best drawing and when I started drawing it I wasn't even thinking about uploading it. Honestly, I wasn't trying too hard on it because I thought I won't get so far with it as to finish it. And digital art is not a thing I'm very good at yet, I'm still practicing. But thank you again, I will deffinetily improve!

Magic Library Magic Library

Very nicely done. You could have added in more objects within the drawing to make look more interesting, some on the table and possibly give a glow to the outside of the globe? you could have also drawn from a different angle to give it a more dynamic view. These are more of suggestions than anything, anywho, good work.

Bianca-doodles responds:

Thank you, good suggestions. This was kind of just a sketch that went out of hand but if I made finished piece I would definitely take those ideas into consideration