Bromance Summer Bromance Summer

oooh, very good. love the colour variety and the positioning of everything. The shading is very nice as well as well with the lighting although where the light source is coming from is very inconsistent but I can understand why you did it that way. The drawing as a whole is very colourful and alive, brimming with energy. Even though I'm not a massive fan of the style I can still appreciate the amount of work and effort put into your drawings.

ZeTrystan responds:

Happy you take time to comment and be constructive even if it's not your kind of artstyle! ;) I appreciate that even more, for some reason! Haha. Thanks!

Fox Fox

Very colourful and vibrant. The style is very lovely and nice to look at. Love the lighting and shading. I'm also a sucker for foxes so I love this drawing even more.

ThelittlePolo responds:

Haha! Foxes are the cutest!
Thanks for your critiques!
An thanks a lot for following me! (you're the real first! i'm so happy! :D)

Daydreamer Daydreamer

nicely done. love the colours. I use Krita myself and i'm loving it as i'm a poor little boy that can't afford any other painting programme. I'm not a big fan of the lineart for the arm and it's shape seems a bit off to me. I love the way you drew the eyes though, kinda makes them pop out a little bit.